Autumn is in the air, and the harvest is plentiful, so what better way can we celebrate the season than a big parade! Join us in welcoming the Fall Harvest Parade! If you are at least level 12, you will see a pop-up inviting you to the Fall Harvest Parade! You will need to force close the game to see the update, which means to clear it from your mobile device’s memory. You may even need to reboot your device.
Start off the quests by visiting the Event Green located behind Eagle Eye Eddie’s airplane. The Event green has a podium for the Grand Marshal, a Ticket booth, bleachers, and metal fences to cordon off the area, decorated with hanging banners, flags, balloons and streamers, to show everyone that we’re here for merry-making! Tapping anywhere on the event green opens the Bingo Order Board.
Just like what happened during Marie’s birthday party, farmers will have the chance to, once again, complete orders to create lines of 4 completed orders on the order board for bonus points. The order board will display green checks when orders could be sold.
When a line of orders is completed, the complete board is reset; prizes at set point levels; bonus Cornucopias for completing boards.
TIP: If you complete 2 or 3 lines in one move on your board you will get 2x or 3x the points!
The Fall Harvest Parade will run between November 4 and November 11, and will give the participants a chance to get their hands on Padlocks, Speed Seeds, Stamps, Keys, Golden Gloves, and the Turkey Temporary Farm Hand along the way!
Bingo Board Rules:
• You cannot skip cards
• You can buy through a card you don’t have the item inventory to complete
• You can buy through a card-group
• When a card-group bonus timer expires, you can keep playing it, just without a fast finish bonus
• When a card-group is completed (Bingo Order Board), a new card-group is served
• You can earn rewards as you reach pre-set point levels for specified reward packages
• Boosts only buff individual card event points, does not buff the Bingo Order Board bonus or fast finish bonuses
• Bonus Cornucopias when 4 are connected; 2X for 2X; 3X for 3X
• When you buy through card group with keys:
a. You get 3 Cornucopias (same as 3x Bingo Order Board flow)
b. If you have a boost active, boost will remain active and carry over into next card until timer expires
c. You will receive 0 coins for the orders on the card (because you never sold or completed any orders on the card)
New items needed and where to locate them:
• Sweet Potato – Explore Grandma’s Glade
• Spaghetti Squash – Explore Pappy’s Pond, Prosperity Pier
• Pine Wood – Explore Mallard Mill, Prized Animals
• Polyester – Explore the Merryweather Mine
• Sweet Potato Bread – Craft at the Pastry Oven
• Sweet Potato Pie -Craft at the Pastry Oven
• Sweet Potato Soup – Craft at the Stovetop
• Squash Gratin – Craft at the Stovetop
• Squash Pasta – Craft at the Stovetop
• Baked Squash – Craft at the Pastry Oven
• Craft Paper – Craft at the Windmill
• Parade Sign – Craft at the Windmill
• Parade Flag – Craft at the Loom
• Float Skirt – Craft at the Craft Workstation
• Baton – Craft at the Craft Workstation
• Parade Sash – Craft at the Craft Workstation
• Band Hat – Craft at the Loom
• Float Decoration – Craft at the Windmill
NOTE: Only players who have unlocked the Mine will get requests for Polyester crafted items.
Appears when you open the event, Bingo Order Board and taps “use a boost” button. The 50% and 100% boost options can be purchased using coins and keys, respectively. Boosts only affect individual item points, not the Bingo Order Board for fast finish bonus points. The 1st 100% boost (key) boost will be marked “FREE”. Once a player uses it, it will revert back to keys. If you use the 50% (coin) boost first, you will still retain the free key boost. (It should still say “FREE” the next time you enter the game)
Fall Harvest Parade 1 of 8
Visit the Parade Viewing Area
Use a boost on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Complete an order on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Fall Harvest Parade 2 of 8
Fall Harvest Parade 3 of 8
Fall Harvest Parade 4 of 8
Complete 8 more orders on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Get one Bingo on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Use 1 boost on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Fall Harvest Parade 5 of 8
Collect 3 Pine Wood
Craft 2 Parade Signs
Knit 3 Parade Flags
Fall Harvest Parade 6 of 8
Gather 6 Wool
Craft 4 Band Hats
Make 3 Parade Sashes
Fall Harvest Parade 7 of 8
Fall Harvest Parade 8 of 8
Use 1 more boost on the Orders board to speed ahead
Complete 16 more orders on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Get 3 more Bingos on the Fall Harvest Parade Orders board
Temporary Farm Hand:
You can purchase the Parade Grand Marshal as a temporary Farm Hand. The Grand Marshal can help you find those rare event items, and will leave once the Event is over!