Farmville 2 and zynga will releasing this new quest very soon called “Turtley Eggciting! Week 1” This is 4 part quest, each part have diffrent task and rewards..Check below for more detail.
During the Next Week will come a New Building: “The Turtle Hatchery” and it will bring 4 weeks of new Quests!
Expected duration of the Quest from: 12th May, 2015
BERRIED IN THE MUD 1-4
People think turtles are easy to take care of, but they actually need a lot of attention.
- Gather 30 Water.
- Water 20 Blueberry.
- Craft 4 Duck Brush. The eggs need to be cleaned.
MOSS DEF 2-4
Turtles enjoy a balanced diet. There’s nothing nicer than bits of fresh fig!
- Collect 5 Sphagnum Moss.
- Harvest 5 Fig Tree.
- Craft 5 Fig Filling. Maybe I’ll have some too!
MUDDY WATERS 3-4
Things need to be just right before the turtles can explore your farm. The soil, for example!
- Make 4 Floral Trivet.
- Get or Raise 1 adult Pig.
- Make 2 Slow Drip Irrigator to keep the soil moist.
DIRT-Y DEEDS 4-4
There are some things we can do with the soil so it’s just perfect for baby turtles.
- Make 5 Apple Filling.
- Make 4 Cornbread.
- Make 2 Soil Thermometer to keep track of the soil.
1st Week Bonus Quest: “Pier Pressure 1/4”
TAKE A QUACK AT IT
My ducks found the moss I left for some turtles and don’t want to share! They’ve been really acting up lately.
- Collect 18 Sphagnum Moss to replace what the ducks took.
- Get or Raise 2 adult Duck.
- Perform 100 neighbor actions. Study their ducks too.