Farmville 2 and zynga will releasing this new quest very soon called “Turtley Eggciting! Week 3” This is 4 part quest, each part have diffrent task and rewards..Check below for more detail.
During the Next Week will come a New Building: “The Turtle Hatchery” and it will bring 4 weeks of new Quests!
Expected duration of the Quest from: 23rd May, 2015
You can’t be too careful with babies, animals or otherwise! Moving them is scary.
- Perform 30 Helpful Actions On Neighbors’ Farms.
- Tend your Chicken Coop 2 times.
- Make 5 Rope Basket to carry eggs and turtles.
HIDE AND PEEK 2-4
Turtles are good hiders! They like going into cozy nooks once in a while.
- Collect 5 Turtle Aquarium.
- Harvest 5 Rubber Tree.
- Make 6 Raw Clay Pot for turtles to hide in.
BABY GOT BACKPACK 3-4
I was thinking, we need to get all the kids around excited about turtles. What do you say?
- Earn Snail Walls from the Snail Garden. (not in the game for now)
- Make 6 Turtle Backpack.
- Make 3 Rubber Glove.
GOING NUTS FOR SNACKS 4-4
The kids like learning about turtles, but they’re going to get hungry. Let’s get some treats ready!
- Tend your Sheep Shack 2 times.
- Harvest 5 Heirloom Pecan Tree.
- Make 4 Turtle Cookies. The kidswill love this!
3rd Week Bonus Quest: “Pier Pressure 3/4″
LIVE FOR THE PRESENTS
Cornelius was saying that turtle-themed treats are big right now. Can you help him stock up on some?
- Make 20 Turtle Backpack.
- Make 15 Slow Drip Irrigator.
- Complete 10 Order for Cornelius!