Farmville 2 and zynga will releasing this new quest very soon called “Turtley Eggciting! Week 4” This is 4 part quest, each part have diffrent task and rewards..Check below for more detail.
During the Next Week will come a New Building: “The Turtle Hatchery” and it will bring 4 weeks of new Quests!
Expected duration of the Quest from: 2nd June, 2015
THAT SINKING FEELING 1-4
The boat sprung a leak! Well, it was bound to happen with all that rowing back and forth to the nest.
- Make 4 Rope Winch to pull the boat to shore.
- Feed 5 Adult Donkey. We’ll need the extra rope.
- Make 2 Turtle Stepping Stone.
GRASPING AT STRAWBERRIES 2-4
The turtle eggs are getting a lot of visitors! I sure appreciate all the offers of help!
- Get 5 Turtle Snack to attract more turtles.
- Harvest 30 Strawberry.
- Make 4 Strawberry And Clotted Cream for the visitors.
BENEFIT OF THE DROUGHT 3-4
Surface runoff has made the river rise steadily over the last few days. I hope the water doesn’t reach the eggs.
- Build a Starting Gate for the Turtle Races.
- Make 3 Rubber Tire to divert the river.
- Make 6 Cranberry Muffin for a burst of energy!
EGGS-AMINATION TIME 4-4
Let’s go peep at the eggs to make sure all’s well. Careful now, they’re going to hatch soon.
- Tend your Yogurt Creamery 3 times.
- Collect 8 Horseshoe.
- Make 4 Hand Mirror to check underneath the eggs.
4th Week Bonus Quest: “Pier Pressure 3/4″
THINGS ARE SHELLDOM AS THEY SEEM
Gus and I were walking on the riverbank and found more turtle eggs! I hope they’re alright!
- Get 15 Turtle Aquarium for stray hatchlings.
- Make 20 Egg Holder.
- Make 17 Blue Rubber Glove to handle the eggs.