FarmVille 2: Win Mystery Rewards
through Snapshots !
“Manufactures photo frames, preparing refreshments and gather your livestock for your picture 5 times
Earn awesome taking group photos with your friends rewards. “
Family stories 1 of 8 – Family photo:
My farm is a bit drowned in the fertilizer right now … It would be possible to organize a family reunion in your farm?
- Place a camera group to participate in the celebration you too
- Feed your adult goats while keeping an eye on them in case they would drop a little fertilizer …
- Take care of your yoghurt factory to please my aunt Carmen
Family stories 2 of 8 – Great Expectations:
Simply place the balloons along the way, guests will not have to follow the route.
- Retrieves balls meeting to specify the path to your farm
- Feed your adult rabbits you sure they do not miss anything
- Take care of your rabbit as the winning rabbits also need attention
Family stories 3 of 8 – good as gold:
In general, we need more pictures to successfully take the whole family.
- Water your trees for your farm is more beautiful than ever
- Feed your adult horses because my cousin Johnny loves horses
- Take care of your tank fertilizer for your farm is clean and clear
Family stories 4 of 8 – My favorite song:
Uncle Earl is a fan of country music. He will not listen anything.
- Retrieves discs country to delight Uncle Earl
- Feed your adult hens to calm down so we can hear the music
- Take care of your chicken coop to calm winning
Family Histories 5 of 8 – Dairy:
This is the absolute truth. Since you arrived, you shot a fantastic job.
- Complete your camera group for family reunion
- Feed your adult sheep because they are really photogenic
- Take care of your shack sheep for the sheep to have winning look great in photographs
Family stories 6 of 8 – Prime the winning cultures:
I think I exaggerated a little about your winning cultures. Maybe you should plant them …
- Fertilized plots to try to get winning cultures
- Harvest a winning Culture
- Take care of the fertilizer tank to fill
Family stories 7 of 8 – Between two chairs:
Chairs, it’s never enough. In addition, grandpa Finney is very picky about chairs.
- Retrieves chairs picnic for my grandfather
- Feed your adult goats to prevent snacking chairs
- Take care of your shelter to goats to take good care of your goats winning
Family Histories 8 of 8 – Photo finish:
Granny Mabel loves smoothies cantaloupe. We must prepare for it.
- Harvest plots of cantaloupe
- Take care of your furnace to recover energy to prepare delicious smoothies
- Preparing smoothies cantaloupe for granny Mabel
Do share this news with your farming friends.And don’t forget to visit our fan page for more information..